Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Free Networking and Training Forum. Join Today
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Volunteer Cleaning Work


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 4957
Date:
Volunteer Cleaning Work
Permalink  
 


What do you guys think about starting a new Sub Forum for volunteer work that we have done. We can show some of our community work that we have done and maybe inspire some of our members to do the same. Whats your opinion on this?



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

 

                               Art Oliveri Holbrook N.Y.

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



PWS Vender

Status: Offline
Posts: 1808
Date:
Permalink  
 

Great idea!

__________________

Eric Seitz

Liberty SoftWash

(717) 324-4208

Roof Cleaner near York PA

Pressure Washer PA

Power Washing Equipment



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1035
Date:
Permalink  
 

Yes that is a really good idea

__________________

Brian C Jackson

35 Dodge Road

Pelham ,New Hampshire 03076

http://www.jacksoncontracting.net/roof-cleaning.html

(603)401-8408 

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2613
Date:
Permalink  
 

You haven't done it yet!?



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 4957
Date:
Permalink  
 

Whats the title for it. Plus we need a short description for it

__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

 

                               Art Oliveri Holbrook N.Y.

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 879
Date:
Permalink  
 

Art O wrote:

Whats the title for it. Plus we need a short description for it


 I think it needs to be something like "community partnership" or "community involvement" or "community volunteering"



__________________
forumfooter.png

Bryan Parris
Tennessee Soft Wash
TennesseeSoftWash.com
Facebook.com/TNsoftwash
Knoxville, TN
(865) 275-5085



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1817
Date:
Permalink  
 

Bryan P wrote:
Art O wrote:

Whats the title for it. Plus we need a short description for it


 I think it needs to be something like "community partnership" or "community involvement" or "community volunteering"


 It should be SEO friendly and something that people actually search for. Of the three above I can say I have never looked for either of them. Community Partnership would be the closest though.



__________________


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2613
Date:
Permalink  
 

Baton Rouge Roof Cleaner wrote:
Bryan P wrote:
Art O wrote:

Whats the title for it. Plus we need a short description for it


 I think it needs to be something like "community partnership" or "community involvement" or "community volunteering"


 It should be SEO friendly and something that people actually search for. Of the three above I can say I have never looked for either of them. Community Partnership would be the closest though.


Doug, although I haven't done any research I would think community partnership would be the worst of the three. Volunteering then involvement next. I started searching all three and community volunteering came up after the V.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 4957
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:
Baton Rouge Roof Cleaner wrote:
Bryan P wrote:
Art O wrote:

Whats the title for it. Plus we need a short description for it


 I think it needs to be something like "community partnership" or "community involvement" or "community volunteering"


 It should be SEO friendly and something that people actually search for. Of the three above I can say I have never looked for either of them. Community Partnership would be the closest though.


Doug, although I haven't done any research I would think community partnership would be the worst of the three. Volunteering then involvement next. I started searching all three and community volunteering came up after the V.


     Key Words



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

 

                               Art Oliveri Holbrook N.Y.

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 879
Date:
Permalink  
 

Volunteer probably is best, but that word means little to me since it's such a common word here in TN. Volunteer storage, volunteer painting, volunteer law firm....etc. We even have a company called volunteer pressure washing. I don't think the work for free, though. :)

I cleaned the elementary school playgrounds before school started in the fall. Will probably do that again. I was really appreciated.

__________________
forumfooter.png

Bryan Parris
Tennessee Soft Wash
TennesseeSoftWash.com
Facebook.com/TNsoftwash
Knoxville, TN
(865) 275-5085



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 625
Date:
Permalink  
 

How about "community volunteer Work" Then some kind of a short paragraph

__________________

1534045 (500×500)



PWS Vender

Status: Offline
Posts: 1808
Date:
Permalink  
 

I like it.

__________________

Eric Seitz

Liberty SoftWash

(717) 324-4208

Roof Cleaner near York PA

Pressure Washer PA

Power Washing Equipment



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 625
Date:
Permalink  
 

OK I got it set up
We still need a title and a description.
We are waiting on you guys now!


__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2613
Date:
Permalink  
 

Admin wrote:

How about "community volunteer Work" Then some kind of a short paragraph


 That is perfect!

Members of the National Softwash Alliance helping the communities they live in.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 625
Date:
Permalink  
 

OK done
I went with Blog style. Now if the Mods see threads to move in there, Go for it or just start posting



__________________

1534045 (500×500)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!