Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Networking and Training Forum. Join Today, Donations to keep the forum going are accepted, Bottom of the Home Page
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: A4 Adult Cooling Performance Crew T-Shirts


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5231
Date:
A4 Adult Cooling Performance Crew T-Shirts
Permalink  
 


These shirts last a long time and cheap Too! Well worth the price

https://soccer.epicsports.com/prod/7699/a4-adult-cooling-performance-crew-t-shirts.html?utm_content=7699&fbclid=IwAR2_1tXQ51P8g9_ucJLEXcZ8ZBWKnJUOjUwqk1RDwbkc4zMhtOFgZEpy_s4



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5231
Date:
Permalink  
 

Good Shirts

__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3109
Date:
Permalink  
 

Few sizes to choose from for the shirts posted.

I found more adult sizes for this shirt.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5231
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:

Few sizes to choose from for the shirts posted.

I found more adult sizes for this shirt.


  These shirts last a long time. I'd like to find a local printer to label them



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5231
Date:
Permalink  
 

Art O wrote:
BlueRidge wrote:

Few sizes to choose from for the shirts posted.

I found more adult sizes for this shirt.


  These shirts last a long time. I'd like to find a local printer to label them


 I was using the safety yellow, but I was Glowing. This year I went with a lighter blue



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3109
Date:
Permalink  
 

Art O wrote:
Art O wrote:
BlueRidge wrote:

Few sizes to choose from for the shirts posted.

I found more adult sizes for this shirt.


  These shirts last a long time. I'd like to find a local printer to label them


 I was using the safety yellow, but I was Glowing. This year I went with a lighter blue


This was a good find Art! We use light grey and safety yellow (commercial). My local shop who has been doing our shirts for years has had a difficult time getting the wicking shirts. I'll order from here and give them to her to print them for us. She doesn't mind doing what works for us!



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 880
Date:
Permalink  
 

My Safety yellow shirts last a long time, Can't beat the price. I bought a few light blue to check out this year

__________________

1534045 (500×500)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!